Shopify Store, Website Development In Bangalore
Shopify has been on the rise since its inception and has gradually conquered the e-commerce space. If you are looking to start your store in this platform, we have you covered.
With cut-throat competition existing in almost all major sectors of business, the survival of the smartest is true to its core today. There exists only a fine line between the domestic market and the global market, and in order to pull through the competition, businesses need to take up some clever measures.
As a part of these measures, businesses have been launching their online stores to sell products on websites and social media.
And with reference to that, today, we will be discussing how an all-in-one e-commerce platform like Shopify can help you in keeping up with the pace of change and be an aid in earning your dream profits.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a fully hosted, cloud-based e-commerce platform that businesses can use to launch their online stores via websites and apps. It is a subscription-based platform and could prove as a more viable option for small businesses as it requires no coding and also has several add-ons that can help you do more.
Shopify website development is comparatively a trouble-free task as it offers a wide range of themes of e-commerce website designs to select from. These themes can also further be customized to meet the requirements of your brand and business.
Being a propitious development company in Bangalore, we highly recommend Shopify for your e-commerce business websites. Their multi-platform selling options, design function and flexibility, extensive payment options, and round-the-clock customer support are to be noted and appreciated.
With a commendable background in Shopify website designs, and having worked with some bigwigs for their e-commerce website development, we can guarantee prime quality in all the Shopify websites you entrust us with.
Listed are some main services we provide when it comes to Shopify.
- Shopify Store Integration: Shopify provides an option to integrate your Shopify apps or websites to other store-related customer service options like advertising, inventory management, payment gateways, etc. This will allow you to unite and streamline your operations through a single Shopify app or site while saving time and money. Shopify store integration could reap you more benefits than you could possibly imagine.
- Shopify Custom Store Development: If you think out of the box, and want your business to stand out from the crowd, Shopify has options for that too. You can customize your websites, and suit your business demands on Shopify. Although this may seem a bit time-consuming, it is always fun to try out something new.
- Shopify Theme Designing: An appealing e-commerce website with a well-designed theme can drive profits to your doors. Shopify provides you with options for designing themes for your websites and apps. However, we take extra care that the theme design is never compromised with the performance of the website.
- Shopify Data Migration: Even if you already have an online store built on some other platform, with UPDOT, you’re always welcome for a shift. Shopify data migration services help you to import your product information and store content from your current online shop to Shopify. For this, you will be able to find a lot of paid as well as free importing apps in the Shopify App Store.
- Shopify App Development: It is inarguable that apps can easily access the e-commerce store’s data for better insights than websites. As mentioned earlier, a lot of apps are available on the Shopify Store which do possibly everything from accepting payments and enhancing the user shopping experience, to aiding the backend functions. The best part about this feature is that the apps can be public, private, and even custom made too where you can create an app for Shopify Store.
- Shopify API integration: This is a very powerful tool that helps you to offer enhanced solutions to your Shopify clients. You can always integrate third-party apps into your Shopify online store. You can merge the applications to your store very easily without any coding.
- Shopify SEO: SEO plays a crucial role, be it in a regular website or your e-commerce Shopify website. In a highly competitive market scenario, a strong web presence for your retail outlet is important way more than it actually sounds. We can help you improve your SEO ranking so that your customers can easily get to your store and find your products giving you an upper hand over your rivals.
- Shopify Support and Maintenance: We provide fast and reliable support and maintenance services for your Shopify apps and websites. Be it domain, security, or maintenance issues, our team will help you tackle the problems in no time.
With the hype around online shopping, an online store for your business is more like mandatory to keep up with the competition in India. UPDOT is fortunate enough to have a good number of prime Shopify clients across India. Have a glance at some of our favorite works in Shopify.
A good Shopify website or app, with the proper look and feel along with great performance can take your online store to places. While every team has its own considerations, as an up-and-coming web and app development company in Bangalore, we choose Shopify for the excellent performance of the platform it has been maintaining.
Setting up a Shopify store is a piece of cake with UPDOT. Why don’t you try that yourself? Get in touch with us to know more.